This cute kid, and this awesome sippy have been very good friends for awhile now. I'm sure that if I took the time to look through some of our pictures, I would find plenty that are of Jae holding this particular sippy. Every time he asks for a drink, he asks for it in the "soccer". I have to tell him that it is dirty sometimes, just to make sure that it gets washed on occasion. Now I know that Jaegan is 2 1/2 and should not be attached to a cup like this. But he loves it and I'm a softy. So this past week, I have noticed that it has started to leak. I opened it up to make sure that the bright purple stopper was in there, and it was. It was just in the bottom of the cup. So my conclusion is, that is getting old, and worn out. The stopper is no longer doing its job.n I'm not really sure how I am going to get rid of it. Jae is going to be so upset. Santa may have to hunt for the next 9 days for the same cup. Hopefully leaving it in his stocking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment