Finally on Monday we decided to get out the Christmas decorations. I had the whole night planned in my head, we would bake cookies, have egg nog, listen to Christmas music and have the fire place on. ( well our fireplace DVD) We had so much fun. Ben got started on the tree and after about 4 hours, we had the lights on and looking good. Boston could not wait to put the topper on, so it was the first thing to go on. The boys were so good, to not touch the train. They love it. We were alittle worried that Gracie, the little girl that I watch, would be in the tree all the time, but so far so good. Everyone has been really good about leaving it all alone. Except the button to turn the lights on. They love to push it. Our lights are always on, which is fine with me. I love the holiday season.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Decking the Halls
Finally on Monday we decided to get out the Christmas decorations. I had the whole night planned in my head, we would bake cookies, have egg nog, listen to Christmas music and have the fire place on. ( well our fireplace DVD) We had so much fun. Ben got started on the tree and after about 4 hours, we had the lights on and looking good. Boston could not wait to put the topper on, so it was the first thing to go on. The boys were so good, to not touch the train. They love it. We were alittle worried that Gracie, the little girl that I watch, would be in the tree all the time, but so far so good. Everyone has been really good about leaving it all alone. Except the button to turn the lights on. They love to push it. Our lights are always on, which is fine with me. I love the holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah for Christmas!! I love this time of year. Your tree looks fabulous! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Kylie would just love that train! There is no way she would leave it alone. She is just fascinated with them. I don't believe we are going up for the Christmas party this year. We are headed to family in AZ just after Christmas, so I don't think we want to be traveling that whole week. We will be sad to miss out on seeing everyone.
Post a Comment