Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Season has finally arrived

He loves to shovel


I have had the hardest time getting into the Christmas holiday this year. But yesterday I made sugar cookies and we had some friends over to help decorate them. It was a lot fun, and it finally started to feel like Christmas. Then today we woke up to snow.. I love the snow. So Boston and I went to Wal-mart and bought a snow shovel and we shoveled the drive way and down our side walk. I kept trying to take the shovel away from Boston, to make it go a little faster, but he would not let me. He told me he was helping our neighbors. He is so cute. Growing up. After about an hour we finally got done, and he still was ready to go do every ones drive ways. Maybe if Ben helps him he can do the whole neighborhood.


1 comment:

The Crandall Family said...

tell him he can come do ours every morning it snows :) glad you gave me your blog so you can blog stalk me every morning!!!