Sunday, May 2, 2010

Boston is the Big 5!
























































My baby turned 5!
Sorry the pictures are all out of order. But I'm kind of retarded when it comes to blogging. Anyways.
Boston had a birthday! I love birthdays and usually go a little bit over board. This year was no different. Monday was Boston's actually birthday, and so we had a party at the park. We played some fun kid games and ate some yummy subway. Thanks everyone for coming and thanks Lisa for being Boston's other mom and helping out so much.
Boston wanted to go to Boondocks for his birthday to, so how could I say no. Boondocks gives a $25.00 gift card to the birthday person, if you go in their birthday, so we went and played a little mini golf and let the kids play some games. I was glad that we went on Monday because it was nice weather.
We made plans to go back on Saturday and let Boston and some more cousins do the go carts and slick track, but the weather was crappy, so we bowled and played laser tag. I was totally bummed out, that we had to change our plans, but after we got home Boston could not stop talking about how much he LOVED laser tag, so I guess it was all worth it. As long as he loved it. Thanks again everyone for loving Boston and coming and celebrating his birthday.
I just love Boston so much and cant believe that he is 5. I wish that I could stop time and keep him this age forever. He is so smart and funny. I cant wait to see how he grows and changes this next year. Then I will probably want to stop time again.
Love you Boston...




















2 comments:

lynsey said...

he is such a handsome fella! and that family picture of you guys at the top is so cute. happy birthday boston!

Carina said...

Yes, you definitely go way overboard on the birthdays, but who doesn't love it?? You do such a great job making it a fun day! Wish we could have been there! Happy 5th B-day Boston!