


Boston running down the hill Jae's dirty face after his fall


This past week-end we went to Moab with The Oaks/Chamberlains two family singers reunion. It was so much fun. When Ben's mom was little they traveled with another family ( the Chamberlains) and sang. They try and get together every year and have a extravaganza. This year we went. It was kind of last minute, and we are so glad that we went. Ben and I had never been to Moab, and we so excited to see the beautiful scenery and spend time with the fam. We drove down on Friday and got camp set up and mingled, made rules about the boys staying away from the river and ate. I love sitting around the fire and sleeping in a tent, and come to find out so do my boys. Saturday we got up and ate more, we had the best food. Ben and I decided to go the Arches National Park and show the boys some awesome sights. I thought that we were camping in October so I packed for cooler weather, it was so warm, poor boys had to hike around in their jeans. We still had the best time. It was so beautiful. We hiked up to a couple of different arches but stop short of hiking to delicate arche. It was to hot, and Jae was so tired. He tripped coming down the stairs from the view point, and we decided to call it a day. On our way back to camp we got a call that everyone was at the sand hill. We stopped by and was talking with everyone and looked up and Boston was climbing it. It was so steep and it was not a easy climb. Ben and I decided to take our shoes off and climb with Boston, it was so fun. We ended up climbing it twice. Ben has a couple of little cousins that wanted to climb it, but needed a little help, so our second climb was to help them up. It was so awesome though. We ended every night was fab food and a great time around the camp fire. Sunday we got up, packed, and headed home. We had so much fun, and cant wait for next year. I would post more pictures but I'm sure you are bored of them. ill email them to anyone that has a child in them. Thanks again Amy and Craig and everyone else that put forth the effort and time to make it so much fun and Delicious.


This past week-end we went to Moab with The Oaks/Chamberlains two family singers reunion. It was so much fun. When Ben's mom was little they traveled with another family ( the Chamberlains) and sang. They try and get together every year and have a extravaganza. This year we went. It was kind of last minute, and we are so glad that we went. Ben and I had never been to Moab, and we so excited to see the beautiful scenery and spend time with the fam. We drove down on Friday and got camp set up and mingled, made rules about the boys staying away from the river and ate. I love sitting around the fire and sleeping in a tent, and come to find out so do my boys. Saturday we got up and ate more, we had the best food. Ben and I decided to go the Arches National Park and show the boys some awesome sights. I thought that we were camping in October so I packed for cooler weather, it was so warm, poor boys had to hike around in their jeans. We still had the best time. It was so beautiful. We hiked up to a couple of different arches but stop short of hiking to delicate arche. It was to hot, and Jae was so tired. He tripped coming down the stairs from the view point, and we decided to call it a day. On our way back to camp we got a call that everyone was at the sand hill. We stopped by and was talking with everyone and looked up and Boston was climbing it. It was so steep and it was not a easy climb. Ben and I decided to take our shoes off and climb with Boston, it was so fun. We ended up climbing it twice. Ben has a couple of little cousins that wanted to climb it, but needed a little help, so our second climb was to help them up. It was so awesome though. We ended every night was fab food and a great time around the camp fire. Sunday we got up, packed, and headed home. We had so much fun, and cant wait for next year. I would post more pictures but I'm sure you are bored of them. ill email them to anyone that has a child in them. Thanks again Amy and Craig and everyone else that put forth the effort and time to make it so much fun and Delicious.







5 comments:
looks like fun! i love camping because it's so laid back and relaxing and sometimes it's just fun to be dirty and not care. those boys of yours are so cute!
how fun! camping is a treat. Moab looks so pretty, I have never been either.
I am glad that you guys had such a fun time. I am also jealous that you had such warm weather. We have already been freezing and it is only October. We miss you guys!
I WANT TO GO BACK!!! It wasnt long enough! I am throwing a tantrum right now!!!!! ha ha I love your pics and Bostons shirt was one of my favorites. We need to go again soon.
Oakley
I love the first pic of Boston on the sand hill. I so wish I could have been there. We love Moab! Next year....
Post a Comment