Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st Day of School

Boston and his best friend.
Coop, Boston, and Emma going to preschool

Boston


Ben and Boston getting ready for school.
Boston had his first day of preschool today. Ben also has school today, so we took their picture. Boston is going back to Ms. Amber's preschool. He loves it there. He has his best friend and his cousin Emma in his class. He said that he had a great time. I cant believe that he goes to Kindergarten next year. He is getting so big.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

He looks so cute! I hope he likes school.

I was really nervous to move here too. I cried a lot about it. Being in the city didn't work for us. It would be easier for Chris, but not really for our family. We moved to Naperville, which is a Chicago suburb. We are about 30-40 min out of the city. Do you know where they are living? She can email me or call me with any questions. Chris is really familiar with how all the trains work and knows how to get us around really well.

Ashley said...

ashleybwright83@yahoo.com