Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day to all, I hope that you had a great day. Mine started off rough but ended well. Ben made yummy breakfast of Breakfast Burritos. ( One of my favorite) Then both the boys had royal melt downs, We took pictures because it was so funny. Ben and I was laughing ta them, so I decide we should all go back to bed and start our day over. So we put Jae in his crib and Boston in bed and I went and jumped into bed, Boston thought that was funny so he came and was playing with me, so I thought we could start over. Do we started to get ready for church and I got the boys ready and went to get myself ready. I heard Jaegan start to cry and could tell it was a hurt cry. Ben went to find him and found his hand shut in the door. His little finger was stuck in the hing side of the door. So Ben comes bursting into the bathroom saying Jae has broken him finger, we need to go. Boston is crying because Ben got mad at him for shutting Jae in the door. So we went to a Instacare but it didn't open til 1:00 so we went to the ER. An hour and a half later, we left with no broken finger, just a badly smashed one. Thank goodness. Boston felt really bad though. We were sitting in the waiting room, and someone asked us what happened, and Boston just kind of whispered "I did it". We reassured him it was an accident and it was okay. So all in all it was a good day.
Ben gave me a running stroller for Mothers Day about 3 weeks early so I can run the Kaysville 5K on the 4th of July. I make Ben come with me and he kicks my butt. I have been running for about 3 weeks and can go about 2 miles, and he runs one day with me and could go much rather much faster, It makes me so mad. But I guess it makes me push myself. If anyone has any running tips I could use them.
Well I hope that everyone is well, and will keep posting, I love to read them.
See ya.
P.S. Ben starts his new job tomorrow, so keep him in your prayers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck in training. Sticking with it is the hardest part. My advice is to find someone to be your coach. Really someone to tell you (or scream at you) to get out and run especially when you don't want to.