So Ben has told about his crapy week, so now it is my turn. My week started on Monday with a parent coming into the office, saying that her son was being "touched" in the bathroom by another child. They are 4. So all week we delt with a mad mother who didnt like the way we were handling the situation and telling other parents about the situation. It was such a mess, just when you think we thought we had it taken care of. Someone would need another statement or need to know what was said. It was a mess. Then on Thursday I got to work and found out that we had a huge puddle of water in 2 of our classrooms. So we called the maintance man (Mr. Bob), who tore apart both bathrooms. In the end, we couldnt find the leak and had to call in RotoRooter. They cut holes in the walls, holes in the floor, we ended up with a 2 foot hole in the floor. Needless to say it was a very crap week, all around.
Then as Ben said he got into an accident. You cant get mad in these kind of situations, because there is nothing that you can do about it. But I just have to say. I have told him so many times not to follow so close, and everytime I say anything he say " I am not the one who has been in an accident". ( I was in an accident when we first bought the car, by some lady ran a red light, It wasnt my fault). So I guess he cant say that anymore.
So we are both so glad it is the week-end. My week-end did start pretty well, On Friday when we got home, My boss called and said that our center was # 1 in our district and we had got a bonus, and she would give it to me on Monday. So after a really crappy week, my week-end started off pretty well.
Well we are all good now and going to enjoy our week-end. I hope that you all do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment